Studies

My educational journey began with the International Baccalaureate (IB) program offered by my high school, which was an additional program offered alongside the regular curriculum. Taking this program allowed me to develop useful skills for my future. The IB program required me to manage a rigorous schedule, complete numerous research papers, and engage in various projects that demanded high levels of analytical thinking and effective time management. To excel in the program, I developed and implemented a comprehensive study plan and prioritized tasks based on deadlines. As a result, I successfully obtained the IB diploma and develop the base to develop analytical thinking skills and manage my time efficiently. This accomplishment laid a solid foundation for my future academic. 

After graduating High School I pursue a Bachelor of Arts and a licentiate degree in International Relations with a specialization in Foreign Trade in Guatemala. Through these degrees, I developed skills in research, critical analysis, strategic planning, and cross-cultural communication, all of which have been essential in understanding global trade dynamics and international policies. During my undergraduate studies, I was often required to analyze complex international trade issues by engaging in discussions with peers and professors while using the Socratic method of learning. This experience pushed me to develop strong communication skills and help me learned the value of diverse perspectives, enhancing both my cross-cultural communication skills and analytical abilities.

At the beginning of 2023, I came to Canada to continue my studies to broaden my skills and knowledge about business and Supply Chain. Currently, These studies are equipping me with skills in project planning, risk management, logistics, and process optimization, preparing me to efficiently manage projects and supply chains in various industries. I’m currently enrolled in the respective program and actively engaged in coursework and projects that involve project planning, risk management, logistics, and process optimization. I collaborated with peers on various assignments, participated in case studies, and sought practical applications of theoretical concepts. Through these programs, I have acquired a comprehensive understanding of optimizing supply chains in diverse industries, preparing me to efficiently handle complex business operations.