Hobbies

Beyond my academic and professional life, I am passionate about several hobbies that enrich my life and skills.

My passion for cooking motivated me to have my own entrepreneurial baking business in Guatemala provided me with invaluable experiences across various domains. I initiated and managed all aspects of the business, from creating and marketing products to handling customer service and managing finances. This hands-on experience sharpened my entrepreneurial skills, honed my ability to provide exceptional customer service, and deepened my understanding of effective marketing strategies and administrative management.

Since coming to Canada I have rediscovered my love for the outdoors. Hiking has become another passion, contributing significantly to my physical well-being while fostering resilience and a spirit of adventure. Regular hikes have taught me the importance of perseverance and the rewards of exploring new environments and challenges. It also has helped me find minded like people, and a sense of belonging to a dynamic community.

Since I was little I have enjoyed solving puzzles, which not only helps me enhance my problem-solving abilities and attention to detail but also a way for me to clear my mind when I’m overwhelmed. Each puzzle presents a unique challenge that requires patience, strategic thinking, and meticulous attention. Another activity I have been doing since a young age is painting. This hobby serves as a creative outlet that allows me to express my ideas and emotions while improving my fine motor skills. This artistic pursuit not only nurtures my creativity but also reinforces my ability to approach tasks with a balanced blend of imagination and precision.

These hobbies not only provide me with enjoyment and relaxation but also contribute to my personal growth and well-rounded perspective on life.